Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Cookies?

What now, this notice? I have to inform the EU that this blog has cookies attached, not by me. Google, aka the Evil Empire that Owns Us All, has cookies on everything. This is why I've taken to clearing cookies and cache twice a day, and running a scan every night.

So yes, THIS BLOG HAS COOKIES ATTACHED BY GOOGLE. ALL THE BLOGS DO NOW. CLEAR YOUR HISTORY AFTER USING THESE PAGES.

EU, consider yourself informed. And that goes for the rest of you and all.

Carry on.

6 comments:

Geo. said...

I have been getting the cookie message when I try to get my site to stop tracking my own visits to it. This means too many cookies. I have bought an extra carton of milk but don't know if it'll be enough. Will try your method too. Thanks!

Elephant's Child said...

Sigh. I saw that message too. Hiss and spit.

Anonymous said...

I'm not very techie...how does one clear 'cookies ' and do they come with chocolate chips?

Anonymous said...

I'm not very techie...how does one clear 'cookies ' and do they come with chocolate chips?

Lisa said...

You can set your computer up to not accept cookies (a way for your computer to track where you've been per site. Ex. Walmart will put a cookie on your computer to let them know you've been there, but it won't track to Amazon). But, some websites won't work correctly if you do that. Clearing them and the history depends on the browser. The easiest way to find out where/how to clear both is to go to google and ask how to clear them in "_____" .

klahanie said...

Hey Laura,

Your posting takes the biscuit. Of course, that's the way the Google cookie crumbles.

Cheers Laura and humble apologies for my um, notable absence :)

Gary
x