Tuesday, September 18, 2012

From Mitt the Twit to Mitt the Shit

He's done it. Just when I didn't think he could sink any lower or be more disdainful or deceitful, Mitt outdoes himself. His latest sack of lies claims that 47% of Americans don't pay taxes. Really? I thought it was just him and his cronies who have put their big money into overseas tax shelters who don't pay taxes like the rest of us. Does he think he and his buddies make up 47% of us? I guess it's easy to get confused when you've spent your whole life among rich people and avoid serving your country during Vietnam by doing missionary work in that dangerous country, France.

If you haven't seen and been sickened by this display, here it is
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/secret-video-romney-private-fundraiser

Here's what the Daily Show and Leonard Nimoy put together about Mitt the selfmade liar
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-august-30-2012/rnc-2012---the-road-to-jeb-bush-2016---mitt-romney--a-human-who-built-that

From here on, it's not Mitt the Twit. That's too nice. He is shit, and it's just by luck that his name rhymes.

8 comments:

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

I think he put nail # 1, 2, & 3 into his coffin of a presidential campaign. He said what he and his backers believe and it is good everybody knows now.

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Well said. And you even made me laugh while saying it.

Geo. said...

Austan, I don't think Romney's too nervous about what he says making sense or not. Buzz is he owns preferred stock in Diebold.

Elephant's Child said...

Scary, scary, scary. And the people that articles/videos like this will reach are NOT people who would have voted for him.

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

There are times I'm glad I'm not American.

CarrieBoo said...

I know! The people who like him (right wing "ideals") agree with this statement! That's the really annoying part.

So, you're lazy (and not taking responsibility for yourself) if you're very poor, retired, or contribute to "pay roll" tax!

Mit the Shit. Mit the Shit Twit. Arm pit.

Lisa said...

Please tell me you've heard what Rick Santorum said???

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/martin-bashir/49065421#49065421


It's amazing - I put both of these stories up on Facebook and NONE of my Repub friends and family have commented on them. They love throwing shit around on Obama. >;>

Anonymous said...

Rats....they wouldn't let me see the video here in good old Canada.