Tuesday, April 17, 2012

4 Days to Greg!

Anyone know how to lose 35 unsightly years in 3 short days? If so, please email ASAP.

Nah, it's fine. I'm a way-blessed person in this circle of hell. This morning feels calmer, and I didn't sleep like Rip Van Winkle so things can be handled.

What's really nuts is that 3 people have been shot dead in the last 4 days in NH. One in Chesterfield, close to home. And Mitt Romney is gonna run for Prez. That's so nuts I can hardly believe it's true.

In the big picture, I'm sitting in my caved-in wingchair, cuppa in hand, here in The Shire. Come Saturday night, Strider and I will be sittin on a rainbow.

Little else matters. I'll have news for you later. Enjoy the morning. Oh, and if you're like me, among the 12 people who haven't seen this yet, enjoy:
http://textsfromhillaryclinton.tumblr.com/

8 comments:

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

FYI, Oil of Olay doesn't work. Good thing is that most of our contemporaries eyesight is failing.

With your new slim body, you will knock them dead.

Anonymous said...

spanx?

CarrieBoo said...

I was one of the twelve people... here is my delayed laughter *chortle snort snigger* (That was a beaut.)

You could try wrapping yourself in cling-film (seran-wrap to yuze?) for 24 hours?

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

It's Wednesday morning here in NZ, so does that make it only 3 days?

Remember, however excited you get, keep breathing.

Just think of the 35 years as adding character.

Elephant's Child said...

Only 4 days. Ooooh. You know we want a detailed report don't you?

SarcasticTestGuy said...

If I don't tune in again in time: have the time of your life with Greg!

Geo. said...

Here in California, I find moving the mirror back a foot or two every year helps with my appearance. Mirror is now somewhere in Peru and I look great. Keep your humor!

Austan said...

Arleen- The latest interviews with Greg show him wearing thick glasses. I'm safe!

Lawless- do they make them for your whole body?

Carrie- I wore plastic wrap once. Never again!

TSB- That only works for men.

STG- Thanks! I'll try!

Geo- Now there's a plan for a long-term solution! :D