Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Okay Then!

Today is the fresh week of Rob Breszny's Real Astrology. I've been following Breszny now and then for 20 years or so. Who cares if it's "real", it's always a bright observation about something and sometimes hilarious.

Take for instance my SACRED ADVERTISEMENT for the week:

"The Mystic Chaos Wizard Helper says: Close one eye. Tap your forehead twice with your left palm. Think of a memory in which you found something you'd lost. Lick your lips and murmur the words "Love Whisperer." Insert your middle finger in the "Delight-O-Meter" slot. Keep your finger there until the "Passion Lamp" turns on. Flash. Flash. Flash. Thank you. Now write the first thing that comes into your heart's mind."
Okay then!

What's not to like?
Read Breszny at
http://freewillastrology.com/horoscopes/
http://freewillastrology.com/home.shtml

BTW, astro-types say you should read your "rising" sign, not your sun sign. I don't care, they're all funny. I pick the one that tickles me the most.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently I'm to think more chewing gum and less baking powder...hmmmm..I'll think on it.

Austan said...

I just bought a bunch of Doublemint. Gum is good.

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

I always though that Astrology was plain daft. This is worse, but slighly more amusing.

Austan said...

TSB- It IS daft. But when it's funny, it's good.