Lawless' questions are.
You are going on a picnic.............
1. Will you make the food yourself or get take out? Always make the food, always. Who can afford take-out these days?
2. Will you use paper plates or pack real plates? I gave my picnic basket away, so it's paper plates now.
3. Country or city park? We don't have a city park nearby, unless you count the Commons and nobody'd want to picnic there. So, country.
4. Invite some friends to come along or not? Oh yes, friends.
5. Use a bug spray or a screened dining tent? Neither. We avoid buggy places altogether and Skin So Soft is usually enough.
6. Bring a ball and bat? Nah, we're not a very athletic crew these days.
7. Pack the kids bikes? No kiddies around.
8. Laze around the picnic site for the day or have an activity planned? The last picnics I've been on have involved a sightseeing place so that's the usual deal.
9. Hope to find a picnic table or bring your own folding table? We plan for places that have tables.
10. Decide at the last minute to just go to a restaurant? So far, never happened.
11. Throw up your hands in defeat and stay home for a picnic on the deck? No deck, but we once had a picnic in February in my old dining room. That was fun.
Okay, my turn! Questions...
1. What was the last movie you watched?
2. Did you go to a theatre or watch a dvd?
3. What's the new movie you want to see?
4. Always buy munchies at the theatre or smuggle them in?
5. Pay full price, hit the matinee, rent or buy?
6. What movie actor/actress do you make a point to always catch?
7. What's your favorite movie of all time?
8. Do you have a special movie memory (a first date, e.g.)?
9. What's the worst movie you ever saw?
10. Do you watch the credits?
11. What movie have you seen the most times and how many times have you watched it?
And Tag You're Its to:
Stevil at http://auto-de-fey.blogspot.com/
Gary at http://klahanie.blogspot.com/
Moony at http://social-alchemy.blogspot.com/
Cathy at http://muskokariver.blogspot.com/
Yay! Run and play, and thanks again, Lawless!