Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Oh My Aching Balls

This is as stressful an election as when Bush #2 stole the 2000 election. I can barely stand watching, as the little red states tally up one after another for Mitt the Twit. Honestly, if he gets the seat I'll wish to die right then and mean it with all my being. And I hope a stray Reaper hears my wish and takes me. Because I'll have lost all hope for any halfway decent future. I can't leave this country. So why not die.



The thought that so many people are idiotic and racist and homophobic enough to be brainwashed by this corrupt load of rich pander-to-the-lowest-morality-greedy bastard douchebag asshats makes me hate this all with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns. Oh my god what's happened to my country!?????! How did everyone get so goddamned stupid? How could someone this evil have 50% of the vote? WTF?

8 comments:

Geo. said...

Austan, I just phoned Willie and he sang "My Favorite Things" to me, then told me to go to bed. I'd give you his number but he's asleep now. Point is, he's been thru more elections than either of us and still sleeps on cue. I learn from him.

Austan said...

Geo.- I've never been able to sleep consistently, much less on cue. If I live long enough, perhaps I'll develop the ability. But I doubt it will ever work on election night. Election night is like speed to me.

At least this time I didn't bet my eyebrows on who'd win. ;)

Lisa said...

WOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been called! na na na naa na na na naaa hey hey hey goooodbye ROMNEY!

Austan said...

Niecely- it's like we've ducked the apocalypse. Hot Damn!!!!

Austan said...

And Colbert just reiterated it.

Elephant's Child said...

You obviously should have bet your eyebrows - or some suckers eyebrows. It shouldn't matter to me, but it does. I have heaving a GIANT sigh of relief.

Anonymous said...

I sat up until almost eleven and Lisa LaFlam told me Obama had it.....whoohooo....I'm so happy for you and the rest of the excited states.

Austan said...

And it doesn't stop with Obama. There was groundbreaking legislation too. And an openly gay woman from the midwest elected to the Senate. It''s a day of hope.

Everyone go read Auto de Fey's post.

And let it snow!!! -though unfortunately the Jersey shore is under evac and curfew again because of the nor'easter coming. They can't get a break.