Over at http://mybabyjohn.blogspot.com/ , Lawless had a blog challenge. The challenge is to answer 11 questions and then make up 11 questions to pass on. She didn't pick honorees this time but left it open for anyone. Her questions are good'uns so I'm taking it up.
1. If you had a choice between a healthy dinner and fast food what would you choose? Right now, healthy. After April 21st, fast food.
2. What was the last book you read? A Feast of Crows, but I have 2 going at the moment.
3. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be? Scotland
4. Are you old enough to remember wearing seamed nylons? yes, dammit (I wonder what the boys will answer)
5. Do you believe in tipping and if so..how much? 20%. I worked in food.
6. Are you country or city at heart? Country. Not in music, though.
7. You are a contender on The Voice. What are you going to sing? Someone Like You. I'm a belter.
8. What do you say when someone sneezes? Gesundheit.
9. If you had free rein to decorate....what colours would you choose? Earth tones, like I have.
10. How many generations back can you trace your family tree? 13.
11. What is your favourite knock knock joke? Who's there? Sam and Janet. Sam and Janet who? Sam and Janet Evening.
And now for my invented questions...
1. Red or white?
2. If you could meet one living person, who would you choose?
3. Who gave you your first kiss?
4. What are you most proud of?
5. You can be ruler of one country, which one?
6. What's the best clothing outfit you ever had?
7. You must pick having 6 children or 6 large dogs. Which do you take?
8. Pie or cake?
9. What corny/sappy/uncool thing do you secretly love?
10. At what age did you start reading?
11. Who influenced you most in life?
And I'm going to do just what Lawless did. If you want to take up this challenge, go right ahead. Please let me know you are, if you aren't on my blogroll but putting them on your blog. I want to read the answers! And thanks Lawless!
1 day ago