Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pissing Me Off

Lately I'm knowing how my parents felt in the world of fast-changing rules. Since it looks like I'll never be able to post comments on others' blogs without a gmail account, I created one. Except now I have to log in & out of everything when I change pages. Because Blogger won't accept changing my email from the old to the new. And consequently the bloggers I follow won't recognize who I am when commenting because gmail displays my first name, which thousands of others share. But neither can I comment on others' blogs at all with my regular blogger name. What an incredible pain in the ass.

Also, the competition we entered was poorly done; a lot of info was omitted in instructions to the contestants. Knowing that info would have changed our entry. Which seems to me either sloppy or intentional. I won't be entering next year.

It was tough to get to sleep last night so I took melatonin, which produced vivid dreams. In stressful times I dream of past workplaces. Last night there I was, in a Magickal Childe that wasn't the Magickal Childe, with an enormous warehouse instead of the back room that actually existed. Emily and I were searching for a list that Herman had made before he'd died, and kept finding immaterial but interesting things. Other Childe workers made cameos- Randy, Anthony, Steve, Wayne, Peter, even Linda... but nothing got done and things kept changing. It was as frustrating as it had been in real life. And as life is in general.

So it'll take a while to straighten up my head today.

It's a beautiful day. Time to start it over.

No comments: