Penny, the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star, employer of Gary of
has kindly bestowed upon me the following:
Thank you, Penny, you adorable and very sweet blogger.
This award asks that you reveal 7 facts about yourself and pass it on to 7 worthy bloggers. And so:
1. I still own the very first toy I ever owned, a stuffed floppy rabbit that my godparents gave me at birth with my name written in its ear.
2. My mother and 3 older brothers all served in the military and all worked in the medical field.
3. I used to be 5'10" and have shrunk to 5'8"
4. I have lived in 5 states over my life.
5. I own a copy of everything Scott Fitzgerald ever wrote. Short stories, magazine articles, letters, everything. Been collecting his writing since HS.
6. My hair, naturally brown, has been red, pink, black, platinum and purple-streaked.
7. For several months, I worked nights at the Limelight club in NYC.
These get tougher to fulfill as time goes on! But it's never tough to find 7 sweet bloggers and here are today's:
Give them a gander; the blogworld is wide and sweet to the eye.
And thank you again, Penny. Don't let that puppyrazzi get you down.
I'll Fly Away
9 hours ago