Monday, May 9, 2011

The Irritation War

Without particulars, this was a highly irritating day. The bitty across the hall has declared a passive-aggressive war and oh yes, I can do that. In my sleep with my feet, as we used to say. I was trained by the best- hardened drag queens of NYC. She thinks she can be loud, she ain't heard nothing yet. She hates the English, it's 24/7 British everything here. She hates rock, good! She hates Obama and everything lefty... don't even start me up. She hates other religions, up go the horse flags. She hates other languages, well I've thought it's time I learn Russian. And I'll do it all to the letter of the law. One of us is going and it ain't gonna be me. I didn't fire the first shot. I'll wave as she leaves. I'm nice that way.

2 comments:

sdt (a.k.a. stevil) said...

I believe the phrase is "You go gurl"...

Austan said...

:) Thanks, dahling.