Friday, May 6, 2011

Pictures of a City

Really this isn't a city, it's a town. But I like to give a nod to good music when it can relate to what I'm writing about. And this weekend is full of pix. Someone is going to project photos and videos of the fire that consumed my old apartment building against the building itself. The downtown group is promoting a "This Place Matters" community photo for the National Historic Trust's competition. Andrea wrote: " We are asking downtown supporters to gather in front of the Brooks House Friday night during Gallery Walk between 6:30 and 6:45 to join together as a group to be photographed." That should be an amazing shot. Tonight is Gallery Walk, our town's monthly get-out-and-into-art promo, but there are too many things going on all weekend to name. Go to
http://www.ibrattleboro.com/
and check out the blurbs, calendar and comments.

As for me, I'm hiding. Time to rest and replenish energy. I'm tapped like a maple tree.

No comments: