Friday, February 4, 2011

Detoxlog 3

Sleep, glorious sleep! And thank gods too, because today has been one of those days already. But- no dancing legs, no wigglyness, no heebies from withdrawal. The appetite's back, I'm not off-balance and St. Stevil brought me chocolate! So, today's turning around to be pretty good after all. It's 1 p.m., my aide's running around doing things, and later on the girls are coming over. Hope I have the stamina.

Oh, and the dr's nurse called; my new Medicare script insurance won't cover Fentanyl, they want me to come in. Haha. I'm going to confer on how to break it to them that I'm quitting opiates and won't be requiring their services anymore...

A second nurse called, the nice one, Sharon. Well, broke it to them that I'm leaving the world of opiates, and that I won't be able to get out of the house now until the spring. Lob that ball back in their court. The nurse said there are drugs to ease the effects, but hell, I'm already half done and of course the doc's no place to be found on a Friday, so...

No comments: