Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Detoxlog some number + 4?

Just because I've got other things on my mind now, that doesn't mean I'm not still detoxing. Oh yes by goodness gosh.

The most irritating is the nose. It's sometimes like you have a cold, and sometimes allergic sneezing (I'm sneezing every friggin morning) and sometimes the sinuses just fill. And then empty. And your poor nose. Like it's been over a vat of simmering acid.

Instead of dancing legs in my sleep, it's an occasional hop-skippity that wakes me up.

I still can't give up the Led Zep and the most terrifying part of the move is the prospect that service won't be on as I unpack. I must have music the night I'm in there.

But I'm still awake and shuddering from the inside, thinking about getting over to the new house, and getting back, and getting packed...and on and on. I'm in much worse shape than when I moved in 4 1/2 years ago. We'll see how this goes. It's all hands on deck, that's for sure. Jesus Christ I'm moving in a detox time. I'm grateful but tired of the ironic little jokes of the universe's. I have questions when this is over.

Honestly, I'm falling back to the ancient family motto and flying by mine ass.

No comments: