Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Small Rant and Public Apology

In the past 4 weeks I've put my nearest and dearest thru the wringer. I think I'm a tad bit closer to equilibrium now. There's still shit going on, but it's laughable compared to the unnecessary severe and dangerous withdrawal I put my body thru. From here it gets better, and better it will get.

At the same time, I have to say on my behalf that when I put those horns on, shit gets done. And sometimes it takes the horned helmet to do it. Which is never pleasant. I'm so very thankful for those who know me well enough to stand back and worry. Because when I get like that you won't stop me. But I also don't lie and can be reasonable. And there are those who know me so well they read between words. I just get determined when I'm fed up, and I'm never afraid to hit bottom. I've kissed gravel plenty. I should say I would most likely not even be typing without my BFF around. I got good friends. Though Gods only know why they stand by me. But they do.

So to you, my framily, I say, "I'm really sorry. But you know how I am."

No comments: