Sunday, February 27, 2011

On the Second Try

Dunno what happened but I just put this same post I'm rewriting now, and it disappeared into the ether, never to be seen again?!

Anyhow, I was just putting this quote up that Stevil sent me yesterday that took my breath away.


"That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem of innocence inside you that makes you want to believe that there still exists a right and wrong, that decency will somehow triumph in the end."

- --Lise Hand, describing Irish journalist Veronica Guerin, who was killed as a result of her investigations of Irish organized crime.

Everyone in the world should read that quote. We need it. Magickal things are happening. Take heart.

Risking adding that the Princess just called to ask if she could leave anything at my door, since she was right downtown here. Niceness is catching. Maybe it all really is about where you put the focus.

No comments: