Monday, February 14, 2011

My Real Valentines

I have a lot. Every email thru this whole shitstorm has been one. And thank you Eastern Europeans! Maybe I should've been born over there? You guys rock.

It's pretty wisening to see how the smallest bit of love can mean so incredibly much when you're feeling quite alone and so vulnerably human. Another thing I'll never take for granted.

Something tipped today- the dopesickness has changed, and it's an every hour shift. Never thought nausea could rule your life!

I'm falling back on my boys- Greg, Carl and Keith. Cam gave me an early birthday present of Greg on King Biscuit, so I'm retreating into headphones for much of the day.

Go out and spread love this Valentine's Day. Be Actively Nice.

p.s. If you've never heard The Biscuit Greg Lake versions of 'You Really Got a Hold on Me"..or "21st Century Schizoid Man".. is just-hell-epic.

No comments: