Thursday, December 8, 2011

Much Ado About Nothing

For all the hoopla, you'd think we'd be dealing with Winter Weather Advisory results. Nope. Not a bit. It rained all right, so hard that the noise of it hitting my back steps annoyed me. But I did fall asleep at some time, and woke up late this morning to look out the window and see- nothing. It's sunny and windy today. Chilly but not freezing, people are walking around in shirtsleeves so it's warmer than 20. All that build up and we get a nice day.

Not so nice in Scotland:
  http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-news/scotland-braces-itself-for-90mph-hurricane.16089110
Hope you're okay, Annie Oatcake.

Waiting to hear from Phoe, but I may start pulling out the boxes searching for the ornaments. If I don't get going I could seriously end up sitting around all morning. Not so painy today. Even my fellow Hobbits are out and about and walking fairly well. Off I go to get a second cuppa, catch up on my blogging pals and then it's Tree Time. So nice to function! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it's a better day all round.

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

Same thing here. We did get howling, fierce winds, heavy rain but no snow.