Friday, October 28, 2011

Pumpkin Carving Time

Tonight will be Jack o'Lantern night. The week went by with two big pumpkins sitting on the kitchen table. They get gutted this evening.

Strider is working up a face like the pastel kitty's. I'm thinking a Guy Fawkes mask. But after seeing these:

http://villafanestudios.com/gallery/the-pumpkins-2

I may change my mind. Ever since seeing a drunk, vomiting Jack I've wanted to do one. It's beyond me to do the intricate art for a breathtaking pumpkin, so might as well go for the cheap laughs!

What are your pumpkins looking like?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ceramic with battery operated tea lights

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

I did the puking pumpkin a few years ago. It was easy and got lots of remarks. The little boys who came to our house loved it - no surprise there.