Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Shire!

Both Paul and Stevil went to Hobbiton this morning to see how the place looks. For all intents and purposes it looks almost normal! They managed to salvage my back steps and they're back in place, the huge gorge that the flood created is filled in, and it looks like the roses and hostas out front made it, too.

*I tried sticking a photo here, but it won't stick*
(Just believe that things look normal)
Stevil got one shot of my interior, which looks back to clean and sunny again. Now if the insurance people will just do their job, we'll all be back in Hobbiton and life will be normal again. Well, normal as life gets in Hobbiton.

Thank you Stevil and Paul, you've put my mind at rest.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your picture didn't come out...rats...I wanted to see the Hobbit House. So glad everything looks good. You must be so relieved. Now if we could only get the officials off the pot.

Austan said...

Lawless- Thanks for letting me know; it comes up on my puter! We're trying to fix these technical difficulties.

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

Sounds promising that you will be back at your home real soon.

Austan said...

Arleen- It doesn't look much the worse for wear; I'm hoping it'll be this week sometime...