Monday, October 3, 2011

Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man



Well, I've done it, and so has Eileen at Ladies of the Lake. The portrait I drew of Greg Lake is now on the Ladies' website and Eileen will be getting it to Himself's hand soon. My stomach's in knots. E suggested he sign it and I get it back. Either way, the idea of him seeing it has me feeling seasick. And now that I look at it I think it sucks and holy crap he's gonna see it! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
http://ladiesofthelake.com/wp/

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I think it's fabulous for what it's worth. You are very talented. He will love I'm sure.

Austan said...

Oh, thanks, Lawless. I feel like a 17 year old all over again. oy.

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

We all have feelings of doubt about our work, it is only natural.

I agree with Delores, it is fabulous!

Austan said...

Thank you, Arleen! I'm not quite so horrified by it today. ;) And that's because of you and Lawless and Carrie, and Cam and Nancy. Hard to get past the past.

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

It's wonderful, so take a deep breath, relax, and know that you did a great job. He'll LOVE it.

Austan said...

Thanks Susan! I really hope so!

annieoatcake said...

Good grief, is there no end to your talent? Seriously Laura, it's wonderful - I am SO impressed! And I'm certain he will be too :-)

Austan said...

Aw jeez, Annie. Thanks! My girls apparently have my back! :)