Friday, October 14, 2011

Waiting...Waiting...

Already heard that my bed's been delivered and stored. Today's when I'm getting news on what's up with The Shire...hmhmhm...waiting. Too antsy to sit and write.

But, there's good news out of NY's Occupy! The owners of Zuccotti Park have called off the "clean up" and nobody will be leaving. I love the smell of Constitutional Rights in the morning.

OK, going to go do some things and work off the crawly skin-nerve twitch-butterflies in the stomach crapola.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you have the bed in hand.

Austan said...

Lawless- I could just kiss the guys at Emerson's. He told me what hour it'd be delivered and it was. And the mattress & boxspring are both locally made by us good old American workers- the Gold Bond company in CT. I'm hanging onto that happy whatever the news is. ;)

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

Almost there.... Are you tapping your ruby red slippers yet.

Austan said...

Arleen- She said I'd hear something by 4... it's 3:10 now, still no word. My heels are sore from tapping.

paulg said...

Wish they'd just admit to you that they don't know and leave it at that.

I love your line:
"I love the smell of Constitutional Rights in the morning."
May I use it too?

Austan said...

Paul- use it whenever you like!