Thursday, October 20, 2011

Unf**king Believeable!

So I just got an email saying that the housing authority will have to go before the town's Development Review Board in EARLY TO MID NOVEMBER before they'll know anything more about our return to the Shire. IF we can return at all- I'm hearing scuttlebutt now that they're going to tear it down.

I'm beyond pissed. This is simply not acceptable and I want to know what the goddamn problem is. Who do I have to bitch out, who do I have to appeal to, who do I have to blow in order to get something done there? How many times are we going to have the rug pulled from under us?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the local paper covering all this insanity?

Austan said...

Nothing so far- then again, they probably haven't even been told what we have.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's time someone told them?

Austan said...

That'll happen. It's a small town. Whether they'll cover it or not is another story. As I said, a small town...

Starting Over, Accepting Changes - Maybe said...

You titled this correctly!

Austan said...

Arleen- Gods bless your sense of humor!