Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Bravo Brattleboro

For all the trials and tribulations, for all our infighting and arguing, we're a good little town. We usually do the right thing. We work on things and battle it out. There are some incredibly good and committed people here. So I just want to share with you some of our stuff.

Our town's television station has really grown:
http://brattleborotv.org/?q=watch/watch

So has our local radio talk show:
 
And our only local independent paper
 
And iBrattleboro passed 36 million pageviews
 
Here's my pal Daryl talking about the Heat Fund
 
Every June we Stroll the Heifers
 
And every February we Ski Jump
 
Sometimes we're silly
 
Sometimes we're serious
 
But we're always up to something
 
If you ever get the chance, come visit. Look me up, I'm around.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to be proud of your home town.

Austan said...

And I am. (and I just watched Daryl's vid, I didn't know he mentioned me. redfaced now.)

Geo. said...

I like the pillow fight. Makes everything seem more organized by comparison. Refreshing. You have a nice town, Austan.

Austan said...

Thanks, Geo. ;)

Twisted Scottish Bastard said...

Brattleboro?
In Vermont. USA?

Austan said...

TSB- Yes, the one and only, as they say....