Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fun Awards Time Again



Moonraven at http://social-alchemy.blogspot.com/  gave me The Versatile Blogger. This is a fun award and thank you Moony, I see your blog is springing forward by leaps and bounds!

The Versatile Blogger award carries 2 conditions; you must pass it on to 3 other bloggers and reveal 7 obscure things about yourself. Well, here goes.

The three bloggers I pass the torch to are:
*drumroll*
The Twisted Scottish Bastard
http://twistedscottishbastard.blogspot.com/

The Sarcastic Test Guy
http://sarcastictestguy.blogspot.com/

And bazza at
http://todiscoverice.blogspot.com/

These are fun, entertaining and yes, versatile blogs! Check them out.

Onto the obscurities.
1. I have Morton's toes. This is where your second toe is longer than your big toe.

2. I can read upside down and backwards. This was handy on NYC subways.

3. I've lived with 13 dogs (including Ems the Wonder Dog for 2 months) and 11 cats (including the Pastel Kitty for 2 months) over my lifetime. And I still prefer them to people.

4. I've never read a romance novel and never will.

5. My pierced ears now reject all earrings, even 24k gold, so I no longer wear them.

6. I don't understand what boredom is or how people get it.

7. I attended seances from the time I was 6 until I was 17, when I was thrown out for laughing.

Boy, the more you do these, the harder it gets to find obscure things about yourself. Okay, TSB, STG and bazza, take it away...

8 comments:

Geo. said...

Morton's toes? I have that! But never knew it had a name. Is there a support group?

Anonymous said...

Congrats..... a much deserved award. I've never been bored either.

Austan said...

Geo.- no support group, but support orthotics, which I found unwearable. We have ancient genes, they say, as I think they're called Neanderthal Feet, too.

Lawless! With so much to do/read/think about, who can be bored? I don't get it.

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

HA! Yeah, I don't suppose laughing was considered an appropriate response at those seances. Fun facts.

Austan said...

Susan, the looks I got would've killed if any of them had "powers". But I couldn't take it anymore. I'd seen it all. And I was a disrespectful 17 year old. It was really funny, to me...

CarrieBoo said...

Hey, I have morton's toes too! I didn't realize there was an actual term for it. We could start our own support group.

I love Laura facts. :)

paulg said...

I hope you do keep coming up with obscurities, because they're fascinating!

I never heard of Morton's toes. Is that the same thing as princess toe (the second toe being longer than the big toe). When I learned about it, I started noticing that almost all the beautiful women have them!

Austan said...

Carrie- We're genetically related! You're a silly girl, and thank you.

Paul- Oh you flirt you! ;) I never heard it called princess toe! I've heard Neanderthal, Greek and Morton's but never princess. That's sweet!