Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Fun Awards Time Again
Moonraven at http://social-alchemy.blogspot.com/ gave me The Versatile Blogger. This is a fun award and thank you Moony, I see your blog is springing forward by leaps and bounds!
The Versatile Blogger award carries 2 conditions; you must pass it on to 3 other bloggers and reveal 7 obscure things about yourself. Well, here goes.
The three bloggers I pass the torch to are:
The Twisted Scottish Bastard
The Sarcastic Test Guy
And bazza at
These are fun, entertaining and yes, versatile blogs! Check them out.
Onto the obscurities.
1. I have Morton's toes. This is where your second toe is longer than your big toe.
2. I can read upside down and backwards. This was handy on NYC subways.
3. I've lived with 13 dogs (including Ems the Wonder Dog for 2 months) and 11 cats (including the Pastel Kitty for 2 months) over my lifetime. And I still prefer them to people.
4. I've never read a romance novel and never will.
5. My pierced ears now reject all earrings, even 24k gold, so I no longer wear them.
6. I don't understand what boredom is or how people get it.
7. I attended seances from the time I was 6 until I was 17, when I was thrown out for laughing.
Boy, the more you do these, the harder it gets to find obscure things about yourself. Okay, TSB, STG and bazza, take it away...