Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Bustle in the Hedgerow

Well, so much for the stomach being sorted out. I've been up since 4:30 and spent much of the time since staring at the shower curtain, if you get my drift. Back to one sandwich and a few crackers a day. I'd have thought by now it would be straightening out.

It's down to 2 weeks and today several things need to happen. My friend Ellen is coming for a couple of hours to help pack. The pix and paintings have to be safely wrapped and packed. I also need to compose and send a general "Help!" email for the move itself. And I never got to the closet, still. There's no end of things to do.

It's quiet as a tomb in the building this morning. And cold outside.

Amending at 8:05 a.m. DSFT. I'm in Stomach Hell. Am begging off doing anything but sending the email and going back to bed. Over one fucking plain turkey sandwich. Jesus Christ Almighty do I hate opiates. And I lose another day of getting things done. Great.

No comments: