Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Westward Ho!! (who you callin a ho?)

Things are getting down to the survival essentials in here. The end is in sight. Allelujah. However, somewhere along the way today I really wrecked my arm socket. Won't be using my right arm any more today. Instead of today being the down day, it'll be tomorrow. Which will give me time to think out whatever I've got left to do and then go at it Friday. Stevil reached and cleared out the top cabinet shelves today, bless him. There are a few things left to do but most can't be done 'til Friday or Saturday anyhow. A giant Thank You to all the volunteers who are helping me in the Westward Ho. Mike, Barry, Lise, Chris, Paul, Cam, Nancy, Brian, Jeff, Ellen, Christian, Barb, you're good people and great friends. This move is going to be a party. I can't wait!

No comments: